National Education Program (NEP) Specialty Burner Training | 04.05.2023
This program is specifically designed to enhance the knowledge of Service and Repair personnel in the Specialty Burner Market, regardless of background or years of experience. Veterans and beginners find the course logical and easy to follow.
The subject matter will be technical in nature, with strong emphasis placed on burner service techniques, troubleshooting, set-up and maintenance.
The program will feature training for the following Beckett Burners and components:
- AFG Oil and Renewable Fuels Burners – 0.40 to 3.00 GPH | AC Power
- ADC Oil Burners – 0.75 to 2.50 GPH | DC Power
- SDC Oil Burners – 1.75 to 5.50 GPH | DC Power
- Fuel Pumps
- Primary Controls 120V and 12VDC
- Lunch and Refreshments
- Lab Demonstration
- Plant Tour
Each attendee will be given the following contractor service items upon completion of this course:
- T-501 Adjustment Tool
- Z-2000 Adjustment Tool
- T650 Gauges
- Thumb drive containing: Digital Tech Manual (Residential and Commercial), Training videos, Technical Bulletins, and I&O Manuals.