National Education Program (NEP) Residential Hands-On Training | 06.27.2024
This program is specifically designed to enhance the knowledge of servicemen, installers, or related personnel, regardless of background or years of experience. Veterans and beginners find the course logical and easy to follow. Even if you have taken this class in previous years, program content changes from year to year. Beckett’s hands on approach and classroom participation along with hand-outs will keep students engaged throughout the training.
Hands-On Training methods include the following:
- Burner builds for different OEM appliances (includes electrode setting, Z dimension, air settings etc.)
- Programming GeniSys 7505 and GeniSys 7565 Primary Controls through the Beckett myTechnician App
- Programming AquaSmart control
Completion of this training will upskill field contractors and enhance their product knowledge so they will be able to perform the following field activities:
- Understand the importance of good combustion on appliance performance and efficiency
- Identify liquid heating fuels allowed for use in Beckett’s oil burners
- Complete set-up procedures as outlined in the OEM Spec Guide
- Download the myTechnician app
- Program GeniSys controls using the myTechnician app
- Create, file and save a complete field service report using the myTechnician app
- Lunch & Refreshments
- 6711 OEM Spec Guide
- Thumb drive containing: Digital Tech Manual (Residential and Commercial), Training videos, Technical Bulletins, and I&O Manuals.
Each attendee will be given the following contractor service items upon completion of this course:
- GeniSys BeckettLink Pro Tool | 7652A
- T-501 Adjustment Tool
- Z-2000 Adjustment Tool
This class qualifies for National Oil Heat Research Alliance (NORA) Continuing Education (CEU) Credit.