National Education Program (NEP) Residential Hands-On Training | 04.19.2023
This program is specifically designed to enhance the knowledge of servicemen, installers, or related personnel, regardless of background or years of experience. Veterans and beginners find the course logical and easy to follow.
The subject matter will be technical in nature, with strong emphasis placed on burner service techniques and set-up requirements as outlined in the OEM Spec Guide.
The program will feature hands-on training for the following Beckett components:
- Burner Builds for different OEM appliances
- Programming GeniSys 7505 and GeniSys 7565 Primary Controls through the Beckett myTechnician App
- Programming AquaSmart control
- Lunch & Refreshments
- 6711 OEM Spec Guide
- Thumb drive containing: Digital Tech Manual (Residential and Commercial), Training videos, Technical Bulletins, and I&O Manuals.
Each attendee will be given the following contractor service items upon completion of this course:
- GeniSys BeckettLink Pro Tool
- T-501 Adjustment Tool
- Z-2000 Adjustment Tool
- *Pressure Gauge Manifold Assembly
- *Vacuum Gauge Manifold Assembly
*Pending supply chain issues. In the event we do not have in, at time of the training, the gauges will be mailed to the attendee at a later date upon arrival.