This course was designed for:
- Trained Industry Technicians
- Vocational School Instructors and Students
- All Members of the Heating Industry
Beckett Controls have become the standard in the HVAC industry for their quality, performance, and reliability. In this webinar we take a deep dive into one of our most popular Controls: The GeniSys™ 7590 24V Gas Burner Control. Similar to the other sessions in the Beckett Online Training Programs, this training session is designed to help you expand your foundation to drive your success as a technician and deliver the best results to your customers.
Here’s an overview of what you can expect to learn from this session.
- Features, Benefits, and Important Terms
- Various Models Available
- Status and Diagnostics LED’S
- Flame Supervision
- Air Pressure Switch Monitoring
- Auto Retry Feature
- Beckett Link Configuration & Diagnostics Tool
This webinar was recorded on September 16, 2020 as a series of webinars featuring our most popular controls. The webinar is approximately 60 minutes including both a presentation and a period for Q&A with our industry-renowned Technical Training Team. You will also have access to download a PDF of the presentation slides for each lesson.