This course was designed for:
- Trained Industry Technicians
- Vocational School Instructors and Students
- All Members of the Heating Industry
Beckett Controls have become the standard in the HVAC industry for their quality, performance, and reliability. In this webinar we take a deep dive into one of our most popular Controls: The GeniSys™ 7505 120V Oil Burner Control. Similar to the other sessions in the Beckett Online Training Programs, this training session is designed to help you expand your foundation to drive your success as a technician and deliver the best results to your customers.
Here’s an overview of what you can expect to learn from this session.
- Features and Benefits
- Model Designation, Installation and Wiring for Proper Operation
- Understanding the Sequence of Operation
- Resetting the Control from a Safety Lock-out Condition
- The 4 Minute Pump Prime Feature
- Viewing and Reading the 15 cycles of History for Advanced Diagnostics
- Field wiring of the 7505 Oil Burner Primary Control for Pre- Purge and Post Purge
- Why a CleanCut Fuel Pump or solenoid valve is required when programming for Pre-Purge and Post Purge
- Learn how to set the purge features using the 4 keys on the Contractor tool.
This webinar was recorded on August 26, 2020 as a series of webinars featuring our most popular burners. The webinar was broken into 2 sessions each approximately 60 minutes including both a presentation and a period for Q&A with our industry-renowned Technical Training Team. You will also have access to download a PDF of the presentation slides for each lesson.